I’m pretty happy with my Neater Scooper. I’ve just finished one of the boxes of refill bags that comes with it, after using it multiple times per week for about 3 weeks. So when I found out I could host a giveaway for one of my beautiful readers — that’s you! — I was on board.
You can check out my review for the Neater Scooper here. I also have a few thoughts after having used it so often.
- You’ll want to make sure the scooper part is completely secure before scooping to ensure it doesn’t come unattached.
- The places to which the scooper attaches to the container seem to loosen up a bit over usage, so this becomes even more important.
There are still a ton of reasons to at least try the Neater Scooper, though:
- Attached waste bin & clever trap door design makes cleaning the litter box a whole lot easier
- No more spilled litter
- Scooping & bagging is combined into a quick, easy, one handoperation
- Eliminates touching soiled bags, making it more sanitary
- Designed for quick sifting with less dust
Like I said, one of my lucky readers will get a chance to win the Neater Scooper — as long as they’re located in the USA.
This will be a shorter giveaway, ending on April 1st. Make sure to check back every day to get your daily entries and increase your chances of winning.